As a business owner you know that Workers’ Compensation insurance is required by law; but did you know that each time you renew, your business has an opportunity to streamline your costs and methodology? The three R’s to buying workers’ compensation insurance might just help you better
understand what our goal is in helping you.
Review Your New York Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have the needs of your business changed?
- Did you add or lose employees this year?
- Have there been any classification changes?
The key to having proper coverage is making sure that your policy reflects what is going on with your business “right now!” So what happens after you review & after you make sure that your level of workers’ compensation insurance is at the right level?
Reboot Your Business Insurance
We’re glad you asked! Now, it’s time to look at the company you’re insured with. Think of your upcoming policy renewal as an opportunity to start fresh! Or as we like to call it, Reboot! So what does that mean exactly? We’re glad you asked!
- You want to find a company that can serve your needs with old school attention to detail while at the same time provide the most up to date
methods of keeping in touch.
- You want to find a company that understands that each workers’ compensation carrier has different rates for different class codes or
industry classifications. You want them to find that carrier that perfectly matches your industry and thus offers the lowest rates for your
- You want to find a company that will keep you up to date on a law that might change that has an effect on your bottom line or a streamlined
way to file, help you file a claim so you don’t have to.
- Renewing your Workers’ Compensation Insurance is your chance to make sure you’re not missing out on the best service and technology that can be offered.
Renew New York Workers Compensation Insurance Policy
Now you are ready to renew. We are here to answer all of your questions.
Call Enforce Coverage Group today to learn how our agents can quickly & easily take you through the rest of the process making sure you are getting
the best rate & service possible!